Home > Department of Theatre > Cabaret- 10/20/17
Please login to purchase tickets or continue as a guest.
(If you are a Chapman student or faculty/staff, please login with your Campus ID number before continuing.)
Based on the play by John Van Druten and stories by Christopher Isherwood.
Music by John Kander
Lyrics by Fred Ebb.
Cabaret takes place in the midst of Germany’s post-World War I economic depression, as it transitions from the underground, avant-garde cultural epicenter to the beginnings of Hitler’s totalitarian regime and rise of the Nazi Party. This wildly popular, brilliant and fierce play features songs that have become classics of American musical theatre. Cabaret is a sexy, vibrant, and meaty musical that pushes the boundaries of the art form while holding a mirror up to our very human nature.
$25 general admission; $15 senior citizens, alumni and non-Chapman students; $10 Chapman Community
* Some material may not be appropriate for small children*
Friday, October 20, 2017 7:30 PM PT
|Musco Center for the Arts
For additional information, please call the College of Performing Arts hotline at (714) 997-6624 or email the College of Performing Arts box office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online ticket sales end a minimum of three (3) hours prior to a performance's scheduled start time. After this tickets may be purchased in person at the venue's box office (1) hour prior to curtain.
- No Refunds/Exchanges
- Late seating is at the discretion of management.
- A parking pass will be included at no additional charge for all print at home tickets purchased for this event. For more parking information please visit Chapman University's Visitor Parking Page.
- For more information please visit the College of Performing Arts Box Office Webpage.
Last Updated: 9/24/2018  |  Support Contact: email@example.com (714-997-6812)   |   Financial transactions secured with 2048bit SSL